Welcome to the Mahtomedi PTO!
The Mahtomedi Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a non-profit volunteer organization working with Wildwood (WW) and O.H. Anderson (OHA) Elementary Schools. All parents and guardians of students K-5 are members of the PTO and are invited to participate!
The mission of the PTO is to:
- Promote a sense of community among parents and teachers of elementary students;
- Provide a forum to communicate district policies and decisions;
- Provide enrichment programs not otherwise available to students;
- Conduct fund-raising events for specific operational and/or capital needs identified in partnership with school administrators.
NEWs & Highlights
- August 8-31, Stuff the Bus
- August 30, Open House Events, Wildwood and O.H. Anderson
- PTO New Family Welcome, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m., Wildwood. Eat some cookies, meet some veteran parents and fellow new families, learn about the PTO and other organizations, and find out about fun school-year activities.
- PTO Spirit Wear sales, 4:30 - 6:30 p.m., Wildwood and O.H. Anderson.
- September 13, Parent Forum Meeting, 9:30 - 10:30 a.m., District Education Center
- October 15 (Wildwood) and October 17 (O.H. Anderson), 3rd Annual Fun Run. Students can help raise funds to support the PTO by running, walking, and burning off some energy!