Welcome to the Mahtomedi PTO!
The Mahtomedi Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a non-profit volunteer organization working with Wildwood (WW) and O.H. Anderson (OH) Elementary Schools. All parents and guardians of students K-5 are invited to participate and considered members of the PTO.
The mission of the PTO is to:
- Promote a sense of community among parents and teachers of elementary students;
- Provide a forum to communicate district policies and decisions;
- Provide enrichment programs not otherwise available to students;
- Conduct fund-raising events for specific operational and/or capital needs identified in partnership with school administrators.
NEWs & Highlights
- Order Spirit Wear online by 9:00 a.m. November 20.
- The Book Fair will be at O.H. Anderson through November 16.
- The next Family Movie Night is scheduled for November 17. Come view Boss Baby at the O.H. Anderson gym.
- Strategy Games continues on Wednesday mornings at O.H. Anderson through November 29 (Please note that there is no seesion on November 22 as there is no school that day).
- Card Sharks continues on Monday and Tuesday afternoons at Wildwood through November 27 and 28.
Big Zephyr Thank You to our 2017 Fun Run Sponsors