Welcome to the Mahtomedi PTO!
The Mahtomedi Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a non-profit volunteer organization working with Wildwood (WW) and O.H. Anderson (OHA) Elementary Schools. All parents and guardians of students K-5 are invited to participate and considered members of the PTO.
The mission of the PTO is to:
- Promote a sense of community among parents and teachers of elementary students;
- Provide a forum to communicate district policies and decisions;
- Provide enrichment programs not otherwise available to students;
- Conduct fund-raising events for specific operational and/or capital needs identified in partnership with school administrators.
NEWs & Highlights
- The PTO-sponsored Missoula Children's Theatre musical production of "Treasure Island" will be performed this Saturday, January 13, at 2:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. at Chautauqua Fine Arts Center.
- Student registration for Young Anatomists is now open. The 4-week session for 4th and 5th graders will be held Thursday mornings throughout February.
- The next Parent Forum meeting is scheduled for February 8; hear an update from O.H. Anderson principal Kirsten Bouwens.
- Sign up for Parent Connect email updates to receive Parent Forum meeting notes, reminders of upcoming PTO events, and other PTO announcements.
Big Zephyr Thank You to our 2017 Fun Run Sponsors