Welcome to the Mahtomedi PTO!
The Mahtomedi Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a non-profit volunteer organization working with Wildwood (WW) and O.H. Anderson (OH) Elementary Schools. All parents and guardians of students K-5 are invited to participate and considered members of the PTO.
The mission of the PTO is to:
- Promote a sense of community among parents and teachers of elementary students;
- Provide a forum to communicate district policies and decisions;
- Provide enrichment programs not otherwise available to students;
- Conduct fund-raising events for specific operational and/or capital needs identified in partnership with school administrators.
NEWs & Highlights
- The 2nd Annual Fun Run is scheduled for October 16 at Wildwood and October 17 at O.H. Anderson. Watch for donation packets to be sent home September 29.
- Plan to participate in the next Parent Connect meeting on October 5. Superintendent Mark Larson will be discussing the ongoing analysis of school start times.
- Calling all Card Shark volunteers - sign up by October 6! See Card Sharks for more information or to register.
Big Zephyr Thank You to our 2017 Fun Run Sponsors