Welcome to the Mahtomedi PTO!
The Mahtomedi Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a non-profit volunteer organization working with Wildwood (WW) and O.H. Anderson (OHA) Elementary Schools. All parents and guardians of students K-5 are invited to participate and considered members of the PTO.
The mission of the PTO is to:
- Promote a sense of community among parents and teachers of elementary students;
- Provide a forum to communicate district policies and decisions;
- Provide enrichment programs not otherwise available to students;
- Conduct fund-raising events for specific operational and/or capital needs identified in partnership with school administrators.
NEWs & Highlights
- The Wildwood Book Fair sale starts March 22! Check out the events and sign up to help.
- Yearbooks for K-5 are on sale through March for $20. Place your order online.
- Card Sharks begins Monday, April 2 for students that are registered.
- The next Parent Forum meeting is April 12; hear an update from O.H. Anderson principal Kirsten Bouwens.
- Mark your calendar for the Fun Fair on April 20th, from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. at Wildwood.
Big Zephyr Thank You to our 2017 Fun Run Sponsors