General Volunteer Opportunities
For general volunteer opportunities please complete the Volunteer Interest Form:
Volunteers are needed to help out with PTO activities and events, serve as grade-level representatives, chair or co-chair committees, and serve on the Board.
Help with an Activity/Event
These activities and/or events are currently seeking volunteers. Click on the links to learn more and to sign up.
- Fun Fair - Seeking volunteers to assist with decorating on Monday, April 16th and to help with the Fun Fair event on Friday, April 20th.
Be a Grade-Level Representative
Consider serving as a Parent Connect Grade-Level Representative to share PTO information and updates with other parents of students in the same grade.
Chair/Co-Chair a Committee
These committees are in need of chairs/co-chairs. If you are interested in volunteering or want to learn more contact Tony Vosooney at email@example.com.
- Fun Run - Chairs needed to organize the 3rd annual Fun Run in the fall of 2018, including assisting with behind-the-scenes planning and seeking out sponsors.
- Parent Connect - Co-Chair is needed for the 2018-2019 school year, join now to get trained in.
Join the Board
The Board is currently seeking a President Elect to help actively lead the PTO. This position requires a three-year commitment: one year as President Elect, one year as President, and one year as Past Officer. Position responsibilities include attending board meetings, email communications, and organizing the strategic calendar. Contact PTO President, Tony Vosooney at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Attend a Meeting
Parents are welcome to attend Parent Forum meetings and PTO Board meetings.
- Parent Forum - A monthly meeting hosted by the Parent Connect committee for parents to hear updates from and ask question of the Wildwood or O.H. Anderson principal, a school board member, and a PTO representative and to discuss special topics. Click on the link to view meeting dates and special topics.
- Board Meetings - These take place monthly right after the Parent Forum meetings. All parents and guardians of students are voting members of the PTO and are welcome to come and participate and vote at our board meetings.
Participate in Activities/Events
Parents are encouraged to take advantage of student enrichment opportunities and to participate in events. Current and/or upcoming activities and events include:
- Strategy Games, an eight-week session begins February 28 and continues through April 25.
- Card Sharks, begins April 2 at Wildwood.
- Fun Fair, April 20th at Wildwood.
Participate in Box Tops and Other Donation Programs
Looking for an easy way to help raise cash for the schools? The PTO participates in several programs to help raise money, including Box Tops for Education, AmazonSmile, and more. Collection bins for items are located at WW, OHA, and the District Education Center.
Donate Funds/Sponsor the Fun Run
Donations to the PTO are always welcome. Contribute online to support PTO activities.
The PTO is seeking sponsors for the 3rd annual Fun Run. For a sponsorship of $750, you or your company will have your logo on about 1,400 student and staff t-shirts and on the PTO website. Contact PTO President, Tony Vosooney at email@example.com to find out more.