General Volunteer Opportunities
For general volunteer opportunities please complete the Volunteer Interest Form:
Volunteers are needed to help out with PTO activities and events, serve as grade-level representatives, chair or co-chair committees, and serve on the Board.
Help with an Activity/Event
These activities and/or events are currently seeking volunteers. Click on the links to learn more and to sign up.
- Card Sharks - Volunteer registration is open through September 28.
Be a Grade-Level Representative
Consider serving as a Parent Connect Grade-Level Representative to share PTO information and updates with other parents of students in the same grade.
Chair/Co-Chair a Committee
These committees are in need of chairs/co-chairs. If you are interested in volunteering or want to learn more contact Tony Vosooney, PTO Past Officer, at email@example.com.
- Fun Run - Chairs needed to organize the 3rd annual Fun Run in the fall of 2018, including assisting with behind-the-scenes planning and seeking out sponsors.
- Card Sharks - Co-Chair needed to help organize and run the Card Sharks program at Wildwood.
Join the Board
The Board is currently seeking a President to help lead the PTO. Contact Tony Vosooney, PTO Past Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Attend a Meeting
Parents are welcome to attend Parent Forum meetings and PTO Board meetings.
- Parent Forum - A monthly meeting hosted by the Parent Connect committee for parents to hear updates from and ask question of the Wildwood or O.H. Anderson principal, a school board member, and a PTO representative and to discuss special topics. Click on the link to view meeting dates and special topics.
- Board Meetings - These take place monthly right after the Parent Forum meetings. All parents and guardians of students are voting members of the PTO and are welcome to come and participate and vote at our board meetings.
Participate in Activities/Events
Parents are encouraged to take advantage of student enrichment opportunities and to participate in events. Current and/or upcoming activities and events include:
- Card Sharks - Mondays OR Tuesdays, October 22/23 through November 12/13 at Wildwood. (Student registration will be open October 1-5).
- 3rd Annual Fun Run - October 15th (Wildwood) and October 17 (O.H. Anderson)
Participate in Box Tops and Other Donation Programs
Looking for an easy way to help raise cash for the schools? The PTO participates in several programs to help raise money, including Box Tops for Education, AmazonSmile, and more. Collection bins for items are located at WW, OHA, and the District Education Center.
Donate Funds/Sponsor the Fun Run
Donations to the PTO are always welcome. Contribute online to support PTO activities.
The PTO is seeking sponsors for the 3rd annual Fun Run. For a sponsorship of $750, you or your company will have your logo on about 1,400 student and staff t-shirts and on the PTO website. Contact Tony Vosooney, PTO Past Officer, at email@example.com to find out more.