Welcome to the Mahtomedi PTO!
The Mahtomedi Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a non-profit volunteer organization working with Wildwood (WW) and O.H. Anderson (OHA) Elementary Schools. All parents and guardians of students K-5 are invited to participate and considered members of the PTO.
The mission of the PTO is to:
- Promote a sense of community among parents and teachers of elementary students;
- Provide a forum to communicate district policies and decisions;
- Provide enrichment programs not otherwise available to students;
- Conduct fund-raising events for specific operational and/or capital needs identified in partnership with school administrators.
NEWs & Highlights
- Original Works orders are due Monday, April 16th. Don’t miss this opportunity to order fun products with your children’s artwork!
- Mark your calendar for the Fun Fair on April 20th, from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. at Wildwood.
- Purchase a school supply kit for your O.H. Anderson student for the 2018-19 school year. Order by June 30 to receive free shipping.
- The Parent Connect Committee continues to offer Race to Nowhere documentary showings and support continued discussion around the film's topics.
Big Zephyr Thank You to our 2017 Fun Run Sponsors