Welcome to the Mahtomedi PTO!
The Mahtomedi Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a non-profit volunteer organization working with Wildwood (WW) and O.H. Anderson (OHA) Elementary Schools. All parents and guardians of students K-5 are invited to participate and considered members of the PTO.
The mission of the PTO is to:
- Promote a sense of community among parents and teachers of elementary students;
- Provide a forum to communicate district policies and decisions;
- Provide enrichment programs not otherwise available to students;
- Conduct fund-raising events for specific operational and/or capital needs identified in partnership with school administrators.
NEWs & Highlights
- Parent Connect is sponsoring two showings of Race to Nowhere this week at the District Education Center: February 21, at 6:30 p.m. and February 22 at 9:30 a.m. Please register if you plan to attend (registration requested but not required).
- The next Family Movie Night is scheduled for March 2 at OHA. Come see Despicable Me 3! This is a free event although pizza will be available for sale starting at 6:30 p.m.
- The next Parent Forum meeting is scheduled for March 8; hear an update from Wildwood principal Mark Hamre.
- Mark your calendar for the Fun Fair on April 20th, from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. at WW.
- Sign up for Parent Connect email updates to receive Parent Forum meeting notes, reminders of upcoming PTO events, and other PTO announcements.
Big Zephyr Thank You to our 2017 Fun Run Sponsors